Monday 29 June 2009

André Dahmer - get well soon!

Up, Down.

background music: Sonny Rollins, Nice Lady, just a short clip from New York 2008, he played this at the concert the other night and it has been going through my mind ever since - that was almost three days ago - and I still like it!

Malvados, André Dahmer, Camisas a preço de boquete / T-shirts for the price of a blowjobAndré is sick with the 'flu' apparently, don't want to indulge negative thoughts but hell! by the time you have had the thought it is already too late eh? anyway, it could be swine flu ...

on the left, "2035 The sea came up sex metres in the last five hours. You don't have to study anymore David. And you can smoke all the marijuana you want ..."

on the right, "Malvadoscorp - Selling your idols. T Shirts for the price of a blow job"

here some Tirinhas I have translated over the years, they are all (probably ... possibly ... likely ...) somewhere at Malvados.com:


Malvados, André Dahmer, Pequeno Mundo Blogueiro
Little Blogger World - YOU NEVER IMAGINED THIS SERIES, BUT YOU WERE HOPING FOR IT.

ONE DAY THE RETARDS WON THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH ON THE INTERNET.
I'm a genius, I made a blog all by myself.

THESE RETARDS TRIED TO INFLUENCE OTHER RETARDS.
I write about things I don't understand for people incapable of learning.

AND IT WAS THE GREAT VOLUME OF RETARDED INFORMATION THAT MADE BLOGGERS INTO OPINION MAKERS.
Can I leave the address of the blog Faustão?
(Faustão is a popular variety show host in Brazil)
Look at that! A giant in Brazilian communication!

Cães de Guerra
What happened to the kid General Hudson?
The trauma of a whole generation.
No one leaves comments on his blog, Colonel.

Malvados, André Dahmer
Madalena ... I have a plan for you.
It's two pieces of silver for a blow job, and three for 'the works'.

No, that's not it, woman of little faith. I will save you from the false moralizers.
Don't do that, they're my best customers!

Malvados, André Dahmer
SHORT FABLE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S GUILT
Look there ... Someone's drowning!
No I don't think so ...

My God! He's drowning!
Do something!
My God!

I think he drowned.
Yeah, he drowned.
Poeple dying and nobody does anything!

Malvados, André Dahmer
Lali took my kids and my apartment.

A child you can make another, but the apartment ...

That viper destroyed my dreams, Almeida.
Don't be like that, you've still got your nightmares ...

Malvados, André Dahmer, Cidade do Medo, Cachorrinho
City of Fear:
I don't understand 'doctor.' You want your wife to die by being asphixiated by a ... ?

Yes man. Make her swallow that damned little dog.

We can't just shoot her?
After she eats the dog, yes.

Malvados, André Dahmer
the abstraction of digits (damned lies & statistics)
People dying of heart-attack in the offices of the world to maintain a rich class with no heart. It's all so saaaad ...

But it won't always be that way. One day, humans will transcend the madness of materialism and the slavery of consumerism. People will make love in the streets and ethics will be the greatest capital of the world.
True?

Lie.

Malvados, André Dahmer
Children in the suburbs killed like cockroaches. Poverty becomes a crime and the State has to come out and hunt them.

But even in times of horror the middle class fulfills their historical role ...

... and stand firm, collecting their little cups of cream cheeze.

Malvados, André Dahmer, Prefiro Morte
The Judgement of the Century
I can change your death sentence into perpetual imprisonment, it will be enough if you just participate in tomorrow's group hug.
Candy?

Happiness has become a duty, a burden. I prefer death.
He prefers death, director.

Are you crying Jair? Did you forget to take your medication?

Malvados, André Dahmer, 2035, Tetas e Amor
2035
Hello Base, I think I found what you all wanted so much.

Titties! Titties!!!

Titties and problems, guys.
I only fuck for love.

Malvados, André Dahmer, Viagem ao centro da alma
Voyage to the centre of the soul
LOADING
You will only be able to take one of these objects with you.

The panties are used?
No.

Then I'll stick with the bottle.
(Men, they're all the same ...)

Malvados André Dahmer
Nobody puts up with Zé Renato
A masochist maid?
I love the costume!

I work here, asshole.

And I still haven't moved on to the hard stuff eh?
Pull up your pants and come with me to the exit sir.

Malvados André Dahmer
Malvados explains the internet
ON THE INTERNET NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS
I'm an astronaut, and you?
I'm an athlete.
THERE, THE SUFFERING SEEK SATISFACTION
Do you like to suffer, slave?
My master does it better.
AND THE DEGENERATES AMUSE THEMSELVES
Thanks Nestor.
Later I'll send you the pictures by email.

Malvados André Dahmer
THE SECRET DIARIES OF ANDRÉ DAHMER, BOOK 3, SOCIETY
A blow job goes for twenty and the works for thirty five.

My son has been through some hard times and the truth is he needs some tenderness. Do you sell tenderness?

I can sell it, if you will explain to me what it is.


(Previously posted at: Tirinhas, terça-feira 1 de março 2007, Mary Magdalene meets Brasil, quarta-feira 25 de abril 2007, who cares?, domingo 5 de Agosto 2007, close to home, sexta-feira 2 maio 2008, Don Cherry & What. Ever., segunda-feira 7 julho 2008, The Heart Attack Machine., sexta-feira 25 julho 2008, Sobe a classe média, sexta-feira 8 de agosto 2008, Unbelievable, Tuesday, May 26, 2009.)

André DahmerAndré Dahmer, w Arnaldo Branco, Leonardo, & AllanSieberAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré DahmerAndré Dahmer

Down.

No comments: